From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:44:45 -0800
Thank you for being here and help in checking on fuzzies who have been at
the bridge for awhile..

I have a favor to ask...Can you please check on my Taz who left me New
Years Eve 2000?  She was a loner and for 5 years never knew what a ferret
was...but boy did she find out when I brought a rescue home and she
absolutely HATED that ferret and others that followed...I worried about
her being alone but she apparently didn't mind it as long as us humans
were around....she LOVED people with a passion...so my favor is...can you
check and see if she is doing ok and hopefully has gotten over her hangup
of hating other ferrets and is now cuddling up with a favorite buddy?  I
would really hate to know she is spending her time alone.  Taz was my
very first ferret and it took me a very, very long time to get over her
passing away from Lymphoma.  I really thought I was going to have to
seek professional help but I have some great ferret friends who helped me
thru this..I have recently had others that passed and it hit really hard
but nothing like the passing of Taz...I really appreciate what you are
doing....also, please say hi to Taz from me and I still miss and lover
her very much..

Jackie