From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:33:01 -0700
This is SaraFerret's mommy--we have tried and tried to get a message
thru to fml, but it is always too big.  I have tried every day and still
the message never makes--so we will divide it up once again.  Mommy says
shes agonna get dis message thru one way or nother.

[Moderator's note: Was a formatting problem with ferretlovers.com  BIG]

Okay dis is SaraFerret.  I gweeted Oliver at de Rainbow Bridge, but I was
surrounded by his business of 15 bouncing ferrets--its hard to talk whe
fuzzies are wardancing and whooping it up.  Oliver apparently brought
over some of his prize possessions.  You know dat ferrets are de only one
of de Boss's creatures dat are allowed to bwing tings here.  He started
digging toys and fuzzy animals out of his secret backpack and wowsie were
his buddies happy--someting from home always cheers furries up.

But den he looked at me (yep I am back in dat dumb safari outfit wit
dat safari hat on and dat bent halo over it and of course de bent dusty
wings.  At first he was in shock--he said someting about what a small
head I had.  (I really has to pway more as I wanted to say someting about
his mout making up for it) but den he apologize and pologize and even
sniffled a bit--he said no one's perfect.  But I knows dat I had to get
him all fixed up for the bridge doings

Well den we got Oliver all fixed up wit de wings.  He chose de red
polka-dotted ones--rather unusual for a boy and den de sparkly red halo.
He did look quite the ferret when he got finished.  Den I notice dat he
had a red sweater on dat his mommy had put on him before he passed over
as she didnt want hims to get cold on his long twip.  Dat sure was sweet
of her.  He tells me dat he sure misses his mommy but he is happy dat his
business is already here--Oh-oh I told him dat I had just plain forgot
dat if de earth mommys are real good dat when dey cross over de bridge
dat the ferrets will be waiting for him--but not to rush it as Is sure he
wants his mommy to wait a long time.  But den he got to really sobbing
and we dwug out de towels to wipe his tears.  He says what is Mommy going
to do witout me--she devoted all her time to me--she will be lonesome.
So I tells him dat his mommy understood dat he had to leave because we
ferrets dont last too long on earth.  Finally me and Isabel and his
business calm him down.

His business says dat dere home was much too small for another ferret,
so we began searching around for another one--and then one of de girls
says--dere it is-just perfect.  Right under a red-leafed tree.

So dey dwug over all dere housing junk and toys and shoes and of course
at leased 20 socks--no matches-just socks.  We were so exhausted after
all dat, but I told Oliver dat me and Isabel and his business would fly
around tomorrow to check out de pwace.  He was so tired dat he dropped
into de nearest hammie and den all de kids says SaraFerret-you look
tired too-just you and Isabel stay wit us.

And just before Oliver dwopped off asleep-he looked at me and said dat I
had de most beautiful eyes dat he has ever seen.  I blushed and I knew
he made up for talking about my head.  But dats de way I was born and de
Boss said I should stay dat way

Well hopefully I get dis message thru-so you all dont tink I forgot
about Oliver

Hugs, dooks, peace
SaraFerret