From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:20:42 EDT
>It was sooo FUNNY to see an albino ferret with a just the right size
>plastic purple purse hanging out of his mouth by the shoulder strap
>running around the living room...I swear all he needed was a mall to shop
>at!

Okay I enjoyed reading about all the escapades of Merlin and Cyrano...but
this took the cake.  I award this 8 pee points!

Biodor- I posted about this product many times last year but didnt' get
a response.  I tried Biodor and it WORKED, no doubt.  It did take a week
for it to have its effect... but it worked.  I stopped using it only
becuase with five ferrets it gets quite expensive.  Also.... as benign as
the ingredients are, I was hesitant to use this on a life time basis as
we don't know what the end effects are since this is invasive for odor
control.  But heck if you know a week ahead of time you are to have a big
party, or guests staying at your home, this is a great product.

I support Georgia with what she wrote as well as Kim Reyes.  BIG, no I
don't think that post should have been accepted as written.  That is my
vote.  I think many of these posts are questionable not in their view, but
"how" they are written.  I was sad to come back from a couple days off to
read all the attacks.  I do not care if Matan is a fake or not.  The
attacks are boring to read, and make me cringe at times.  I know that we
are all above it.  I value what everyone says, don't get me wrong.  It's
not like I don't "think" in my mind what some may blatentely say.  It's
the presentation I have a problem with.  I just don't think that harshness
should be allowed in the forum.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/