Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:50:03 -0400
We are in the home stretch now as we pull together the last minute
details for King Noah's Faire on October 15th from 11AM - 4PM in
Natick, MA at AmVets Post 79.

The only thing still in question is the weather....  If the temperature
goes below 60 degrees outside, we will set up inside.  However, I am
doing everything I can think of to keep the faire outside where we can
enjoy the beautiful fall weather in New England.

Wolfy, if the Oracle can cast any spells to ensure good weather on
Sunday, we would be most grateful.......

Phyllis Spy President, MaFF