From:
Ingrid Rhinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:17:15 -0400
Hello everybody,

With all the excitement on the list lately about the black-footed ferret
at the National Zoo, I wanted to tell you all that in our Cafepress store
we have merchandise with a very nice picture of one of the National Zoo's
black-footed ferrets made to look like an old photo.  I believe the one
in the picture is Bluebelle.  There are a lot of products, but if there
is a certain product that you would like to see the image on and it's
not there, just email me and I'll get one up there for you.  Our store
address is:

www.cafeshops.com/MDFerretPAWS

Please visit our store and help support Maryland Ferret PAWS.

Thanks!

Ingrid Rhinehart
Secretary, MD Ferret PAWS