From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:46:39 -0800
Tonight I decided to draw a ferret.  Once I finished the cartoonlike
outline with the markings of my Snitchy boy my boyfriend and I came up
with this really great idea!!!

A comic book for kids.  Snitch and Bandit live in a candy/toy store.
By day the cute kid loving ferrets that live at the store.  By night
the security for the store stopping bad guys from robbing the store or
breaking in.  Snitch would be the main hero, Bandit the funny accident
prone sidekick.

Zaydee lives (?) and is always after toys or covited goodies from the
store and always tries to break in.

I though perhaps this could generate some ferret awareness dropping good
health tips and such as well as take some of the proceeds and give it to
needy ferret shelters and organizations!!!

Some feedback would be great or if you come up with a storyline/plot or
something feel free to send it along with proper information as to give
credit for the stories.

When I finish the cartoon concepts I will post a link to see them!

Please send stories or plotlines to: