From:
Emily Anne Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 02:09:43 -0500
Guess what?  Guess what?  Mommy and Daddy now say that I am a big girl now
because I went to the vet today and I was sooo good; I didn't squirm or
bite, even while the lady in the white coat cut my nails.  She wore a shiny
dangly thing around her neck which she let me chew on while she put this
really bright light into my eyes.  She was really nice, even when I went
potty on her cold metal table I didn't get yelled at; in fact, mommy picked
me up and gave me a raisin and a kiss.  She did prick something in my hiney,
though which Mommy says will help me later (I guess I'll just have to wait
and see what it was exactly).  And after that little prick, Mommy picked me
up and gave me another kiss!!  I hope I go back to see that lady in the
white coat again.  Mommy says the lady cares about me and Casey and wants us
to grow up to be healthy and happy.  What a nice lady!!  I wanted to tell
all of my friends on the FML about my nice lady in the white coat.  If you
get a chance, tell your Mommies and Daddies about the lady in the white coat
and how nice she is.  Maybe they'll take you to visit her sometime.  When
you go, you get lots of kisses and even raisins!!  YUM!

        DOOK DOOK,  Emily Anne Ferret

--Kristen and Chris (who are very proud of their little girl)
and Casey (I get to go see the lady in white in October because I'm older
than Emily, HMPH)