From:
Michael Ulik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 19:31:16 -0400
This is my first post to FML.  I have been reading it for a couple of weeks.
I got my first ferret a week ago.  It is a 4 month old male sable from
Peterson's Farms.  I named him Bandit.  He lites to type messages on my
keyboard also.  I purchased him from a pet store.  I see lots of ferret
shlters and resues in the FML.  If there was one close to me I would be
willing to get a female to go with my ball of energy.  I am diabetic, have
high blood pressure, neuropathy of the feet and hands ( no feeling in my
feet and my hands are starting to go numb).  I have not worked since
February because I have open sores on my feet that are healing very slowly.
They just got infected for the 3rd time this week.  I was feeling down in
the dumps.  I am 42 and live with my mother because she is legally blind and
needs someone around.  I am glad to say that Bandit made me feel a lot
better.  I think a second one would be better yet (fuzzy math!).