From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:06:38 -0800
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that the Benefit Raffle
for Rabbit da Ferret closed at midnight last Friday, Jan 27. All of the
winners have been notified and contact information has been given so
everyone can collect their loot. We will be providing a list of all the
winners on Wednesday. Congratulations to all of you and MANY THANKS AND
GRATITUDE to each and every one who stepped in and helped us out. There
are simply not enough thank you's to give --- we are so deeply touched
by the outpouring of love and generosity you all have demonstrated.
Thanks to each of you, a little ferret life was saved and enriched.
Rabbit is getting happier and healthier by the day and we will continue
to keep you updated on his progress!

Now. There is one thing that I have to make very, very clear. There has
been some mention of an investigation around some possible fraudulant
fund-raising activity by a certain sanctuary recently. Please rest
assured that this is NOT FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary or myself and I
am not connected or affiliated with this other outfit in any way. It
is way unfortunate that I even have to bring this up. If you have any
questions about our sanctuary and what we do, please do not hesitate to
PM me -- I am happy to help.

OK. Back to our regularly scheduled post. Rabbit and I would like to
stand up and give everyone a big ole Texas WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Many, many blessings! And watch for our winners list soon!
Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Director
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary
www.friskybiznusferrets.com