Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:10:39 -0700
Hello again, everyone.  Thanks for the input on beans instead of rice.
After thinking about it.  I've decided that we were probably lucky that the
ferret *helping* with the chili beans the other day is the picky eater.  I
have a couple who are not so picky and I wouldn't want them taste testing
any beans.  I try to watch out for this Wild Bunch, but I don't always beat
them to the stuff that's bad for them.  I'd hate to have a *plugged* ferret
over this and I don't especially want to have to wrestle a bean away from
anyone<G>.

On a lighter note, I was checking out www.tucows.com the other day and
found the new Ferret Super screensaver in their Screensavers section.  It
is an absolute delight!  Of course, I do see resemblances in a lot of the
pictures to some of my ferrets which makes it even better in my book.
Anyway, if jaaprumping is on this list...  Good Job!  I love it.

Well, better head off my 2 cents before it turns into 2 dollars and go
collect my climbers.  Hugs to the fuzzies and Get Well thoughts for all
in need.

Deborah P and the Wild Bunch