From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:30:32 -0500
Bonnie here...dooka dooka all yoou wuvable ferret gals and annoying ferret
boys...

I got tell yalls someting.  Da momma bought some bad prosoners.  I mean,
even da long green things with da fun tals, dey even get ta come out and
play.  But da momma, she bought dis ting.  It be longer dan my hoomugeous
masion dat I have t share with da annoying boy.  Da new tingie, it be
'bout 6 Clydes long, or bout 9 of me.  And dees tings.  Dey, dey NEVER EGT
TO COME OUT!  Dey must be really really evil.  I mean, dey go back and
forth and back and forth, but dey never get to come out.  Have yalls heard
of dem?  Dey smell yummy, but dey must be killers.  Da momma, she calls
dem cikles..pickels..icicles..lids..cichlids!  dats it!  Dey have wittle
brothers in da other evil jails, but dey never come out eaither.  I wanna
paly with dem so I climbed up.  And opened da top.  They all came up...but
dey live in water!!!  Dey must be really bad and stinky cause we be cute
and all and only gets ta play in da tub everyonce in da while.

Da momma, she getting me a sister!  a silver mitt named Athena.  But den
she did a baaad ting.  She getting da dum brudder a nother one.  A notjer
brudder. named Thor.  A sable who is a friend of Athyena, so maybe it not
too bad.  Dey be surrendered to da shelter place and we get dem in a few
weeks.  I wanna sister, but dem boys, dey be annoying.  Dey big, and dey
not play nice.  So I jump on dem and sacre dem.  Me going off to make
more escape plans!

Bonnie da cute one
Clyde da lunk