From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:36:19 -0500
Hi, everyone.

Well, Snookie seems to be showing improvement.  I'm VERY happy!  The X-ray
still shows a compression at the C7/T1 vertebrae, and the C7 is actually
turned just a little.  He is able to walk across the room WITHOUT falling,
so we've decided to not to give him another steroid injection.  We are going
to wait to see if he makes further improvement.

Thanks to everyone who has called/emailed.  You have been a great help.  I
am still giving Snookie physical therapy and even coming home from work at
lunch every day to feed him since he still refuses to feed himself, even
though he is strong enough to stand and can even crunch hard food.  When he
decides he doesn't want any more hard food, I feed him some soft stuff I
made by soaking Totally Ferret for several hours.  I mix in some water,
Nutri-Cal, and just a little powdered KMR Kitten Milk Replacer for taste.

So far, so good!!

-Mark Zmyewski
 Huntsville, Alabama

 If you wish to reply to me, take the