From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:38:52 -0500
Hmmm, some concerns from yesterday's fml.  I usually don't to speak out
to the group with an issue on what someone has posted, but in these
situations I feel I must.  These two ladies (Wolfy - why do I feel that
you'll laugh over me referring to you as a "lady") are well known and
loved on the fml so while that makes it harder to pick an issue with
their posts, it makes it all the more important to do so.

Wolfy, you've really got me concerned now!  You said "Totally Ferret
tastes like the best catfood you ever had"  Hmmm, how much cat food
do you think we've all had?!  How much have you had?  And about the
Cheweasels, just how addictive are they?  Can we assume you now have a
Cheweasel habit?  Should we set up a raffle to gather you funds for your
own Cheweasels?  I can't believe how many others on this list are fessing
up to ferret-product tastetesting.  No wonder ferrets stash their things!

Alexandra, I love your posts and have never doubted the truth in your
wild tales, but now I must.  You stated that "Hurricane Lily is
unquestionable a mature ferret".  Yah right, to someone who's never met
her (maybe not even then)!  Folks, I've met Lily.  I had the honor of
bringing Lily to her new happy home at Alexandra's after she was being
given up at a yard sale.  I cared for this beautiful little gal for a
week.  She is lively, she is spirited, she is joyous in her war dancing,
and she really does go "heh, heh, heh".  But, mature she is not.
Alexandra, are you trying to tell me that the little gal who chaotically
bounced around your ferret room and fell into (twice!) the water dish
on her first afternoon with you has matured into a ferret who is now
responsible enough to steer a tractor (legally or not!)?  With her sense
of direction I don't feel safe down here on my end of Massachusetts
knowing that she's at the wheel up there!  Switch seemed much more
levelheaded.  I'd feel a lot better off knowing she was at the wheel!

Well, I'd better go relax now.  Maybe a warm hot cocoa would help,
although the duck soup looks smooth and creamy................

Dooks
Risa