From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:48:19 -0700
Ok By the time you guys read this, the sign up has ended, and those of
you who have signed up should have received your Spring Fling list.  If
by any chance you were not sent your list and believe you should have,
please email me.  I tried my best not to forget anybody this time ;)
and I emailed everyone that sent their address to me to let them know
I got it.

Now...for the rest of you who decided not to participate in the
swap...Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter in Midland City AL will be the
recipient of this swap.  If by any chance you have an extra hammock
or piece of bedding you would like to donate to the shelter for the
"Spring Fling" I will match each piece of bedding with a check for $3...
example...5 pieces is $15....20 pieces is $60 and that money will be
donated along with the bedding to the shelter.

Please send me an email and I will be happy to provide you with an
address :)

Happy spring cleaning ;)

-Valerie

=====