Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:48:41 +1200
To the Ferret Angels who greet the passers who cross the Path to the
Bridge, I have wondered how my lovelies are that have walked the long
walk to happiness. Latte (Chocolate) in 2006, Shorty Dorty ( Sable with
short as tail) in 2007, Ash ( Albino), Chocolate ( Silvermitt), Siteva
the Black Eyed White of Beauty, Little Lakota and his little siblings
gone far too early (2008), are they well? They taught me much and gave
far more than I can repay. Mum and the Kiwi Clan miss you all so much.
Know my darlings that I am surrounded and comforted with your kin and
cousins, but you know that already I guess. I wish I could be with you
now, but I will have to wait, I have love to share with fuzzies and
folks here for a while. Love you "ratbags"

"Ash" that 'first one' ferret that opened my saddened world with your
bright spirit, your love and gentle touch and kisses, the ferret who
stole a share of my soul, then entwined it forever with a twist of your
own, that holds my heart open to receive the love of those who come
into my care for a brief and awesome time, never will I be the same as
from you that one special ferret, followed by others who have added so
much to my life. Love you boy...ever an ever!!!

Mum and the Kiwi Clan