Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 02:41:51 -0400
This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % or and more of sales is:
West Coast Ferrets ** California-permitted Shelter /
They are the only ferret shelter noted in Calif- lets help them do what
they can to help ferrets as we know there are many in CA.

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST SUNDAY EVE-SEPT - 22, 2013 AND
ENDS FRIDAY EVE SEPT 27 at 9:00 PM EST
***PLEASE be aware
- PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
- Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases
  can help so many!!

Please read rules & enjoy bidding..

Artist Donations : [log in to unmask]

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/
FERRET FABULOUS FINDS AUCTION HOUSE

This group was developed for select artists who have continuously
Donated their goods to help ferrets on a regular basis to list their
creations every week in an auction style manner in order to make a
profit & continue to benefit ferret shelters in need.

Starting every Sunday 6PM EST new items will be posted and maybe bid
on until Friday at 8PM EST when all auctions end. We will select one
shelter every week to receive at least 10% of our profits for the week
as of April 15, 2012.

TO DATE -WE HAVE HELPED OVER 66 FERRET SHELTERS WITH OUR WEEKLY
DONATIONS -THAT'S A TOTAL OF OVER $15,000 + TO DATE -

THIS WORKS ONLY WITH YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF BIDDING & WINNING OUR
AUCTIONS WEEKLY. Thank you all for making this go full circle.