From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:25:46 -0700
Thanks to the legions of wonderful animal folks especially those in the
ferret community! Chase has made the decision to honor the posts they
made and give the organizations including Critter Camp $10,000 each!!!!
WooHoo! Thanks so much to everyone who voiced their opinion!

Now it's time to send them thanks! Contact info for CHASE: Our best
friend Erich: [log in to unmask] in PR, Executive Office:
1-800-242-7399. I also found the contact information for their Public
Responsibility Committee (who handles their charitable contributions):
for Illinois (where Critter Camp is based) you would contact Ron
Zinnerman [log in to unmask] or Beverly Meek
[log in to unmask] or Eric Lugo [log in to unmask]

Post thank you's to their Chase Community Giving page too!!!!

Thank you all! We are taking in a group of 5 ferrets tomorrow! :))))

Beth
www.crittercamp.org