From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:11:59 -0500
I certainly intend to write my two cents in on this sorry excuse of a man.

As someone who survived a very abusive situation with the wrong man,
I learned that one of the signs for spotting an abuser is if they are
abusive to animals or have a history of abuse towards animals (there
are many other signs, but this one always sticks in my mind).

A life is a life.  The misconception that "this is only a ferret"
shouldn't be conceived that this doesn't indeed matter.  Yes it does!
We are all God's creatures.  What he did was murder a defenseless life.
There were other choices he could have made.  He chose a sick and
disgusting way out of a situation that he could have easily avoided.

This man needs to be used as an example.  If he was a child abuser they
would make an example of him.  Why don't we push to have animal abusers
branded?  I intend to write in and remind the Attorney General's Office
that abusers are just that ... abusers.  This could very well escalate.
What if he decides that the person he's with is "inconvenient"?  Does he
murder them too?  It shouldn't be taken lightly.  The pattern should be
watched and watched carefully.

Sorry to post from such a personal perspective, but I think this man is
really heading towards no good in life.  I think he should be stopped and
persecuted to the fullest extent before he hurts anything/anyone else.

[LC]