From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:58:25 -0500
Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you to everyone who sent me words of sympathy regarding
the recent death of Boo Boo.  It hit me pretty hard but I know that we will
be together again someday.

I noticed that Boo Boo's buddy Lucy has been depressed which I am sure is
normal.  Last night I figured I would try to cheer her up.  We had some
poster tubes here at work and I brought them home.  The minute they got out
to play they attacked the tubes.  One of the cutest things I have ever seen
them do was when Bravo crawled inside one and was just sitting there with
his nose peeking out.  Lucy got all excited and started pushing the tube
around.  All you could see was that little pink nose going around and
around.  She then ran inside another tube and then I started rolling the
tube around also.  What a frenzy!  It was like they were waiting on line for
a ride!  Anyway, we then connected three of the tubes with dryer hose and
made a "habitrail" for them.  They played with this for over an hour.  It
really made my day to see them like that.  I can't wait to go home from work
today and do it all over!

All the best,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus and Bravo