From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:06:28 EST
For the one that asked, the FLO is a group of ferret operatives bent on
controlling the world, or at least the raisin and ferretone supply.  It
stands for Ferret Liberation Organization, or ferrets living openly, or
ferret libation organization.Wait,I think something has muddled my mind,
no not old age, but there is a ferret in the room.Hmmm,come to think of it,
my ferrets have been reading chemistry books lately.  You don't suppose?
Watch your fuzzies closely.

Let me see, dominance behavior.  Do dirty looks count?  That's all my alpha
female has to do to get instant obediance.She never lifted a paw to the new
arrivals, but they wouldn't dream of crossing her.  Even my male gives way
in everything except wrestling.  She does kick his butt though.  Maybe it's
because she's the oldest, but I think it's all attitude.Jasmine,the royal
ferret, must be obeyed.

Hey Andrea, how do those chocolate dipped fuzzies taste?  What do you do
about all that fuzz?  Do they just dive in the chocolate?  I have a few
volunteers here that would like to try it.

Hey Skeeter,you old fuzzbutt you.  Did someone say duck soup and you
thought they said duck and did.  We missed you.  Glad you're back.

Sandy ( Yes,I said chocolate.)
Jasmine,The royal ferret ( Royal ferrets love chocolate.)
Taz ( I'll dive in.Please,please.)
Honey ( Is it good for my fur?)
Sugar ( Who cares, it's chocolate.)

Love your ferrets today, for tomorrow they go chocolate diving.