From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 21:47:45 -0500
I've been reading up on ferrets including archives of this list since
I plan to purchase a kit in the next week or two.

Maybe I'm being too picky, but I'm trying to find a
non-fixed/non-descented kit but I can't find any breeders nearby.
I've read the DATABASE but I'm having little luck.  I'm willing to
drive 2 or 3 hours each way, can someone recommend a breeder?

BTW: there seems to be many "illegal immigrants" here in New York
City, There are many in the local area and my (exotic) vet sees many.
Pet shops selling ferrets are numerous "across the border" in Nassau
County.

Has anyone had luck mixing ferrets & iguana's?  I guess my ig would
freak out :-( Would there be a problem if their cages were stacked one
above the other and we let only one out at a time?

Is anything being done in NYC to legalize ferrets?  Just curious.

Thanks for your help,

Steve S. and <a player yet to be named> in NYC