From:
Ted Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 08:20:44 EST
To the anonymous person that posted:

My advice is keep trying various airlines.  I haven't flown with my fuzzies
yet, but will have too soon enough, so I checked with a couple of
internationals before even adopting the terrorists :) Air Canada, UTA (Air
France), KLM and Alitalia were all happy to take pets in pet carriers under
your seat.  I think Balkan was too.  So there are some out there, keep
checking.

And yes, I did say ferrets specifically when I called companies and they
seemed to have no problem with that.  Obviously I would double check /
triple check before actually pitching up at the airport with my carrier of
ferrets.  The only thing I did get was that the animal must be able to
move/lie comfortably in the carrier, so you probably couldn't get more than
2 ferrets (my feeling anyway) in a carrier and they restrict you to one
carrier per person (I think).

Sorry can't be more helpful.

Tanya,
Orville & Rajah