From:
Michelle Renee Fregeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 13:46:26 -0700
I was wondering, I know there aren't too many people that live in Arizona
on the FML, but I was hoping that the ones who lurk will read this.
I work at a feed store and we specialize in birds. Well, the boss wants to
start attracting ferret owners to buy stuff from us. We can't sell ferrets
(not too safe for the birds), but what would make you interested in
shopping there? What products whould you want to buy? We are going to try
and get Totally Ferret food and I just needed to know what everyone has
been looking for.

Also, for anybody to answer, does anyone know about Hasen ferret food?
I've seen it around but don't know if its any good.

Go ahead an e-mail me back for more info on the store or the Hazen food,
thanks!