From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 02:21:11 EDT
Hello everyone,

I was unable to find a ferret sitter for August 19th through the 29th and
am hoping a repeat request will help.  Jitterbug is the sweetest ferret
anyone could possibly want and Monkey is an absolute beauty (neither bites
and both are relatively well litter trained).  They both are up to date on
shots.  It is so difficult here in California to find ferret knowledgeable
people to watch your furrkids and I feel so fortunate to be ble to turn to
the FML.  My e-mail is [log in to unmask] and I am very willing to watch
your kids in return.

On an unrelated matter, how in the world do you ferret proof a fridge?  My
girls couldn't get under my old one, but when I moved I noticed them under
the one in my new apartment - pulling on what looked like fiberglass!!!
You can imagine how mortified I was.  Now I am scared to let them out of
their cage, but I can't bear to keep them in much longer.  There must be a
solution.

Thanks for e verything,
Rebecca