From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:49:40 -0400
Hi Friends - It's ME Blossom!

I am the prettiest gal at FerretWise, I might not be the oldest one but
I am sure pretty!  AS usual we been doing lots of things here at the
shelter.  They took our rice away-- The bucket is here and there is paper
shreds in it but no rice.  Momma forgot to get the big bags of rice..  NO
FAIR!  I love tossing that out the hole onto the floor then sliding on it
after!  Sigh... such is life here at the shelter!

BIG NEWS this week is LizBeth and DAPPER have gone to their new homes.
LizBeth is rooming in her new home with Ferret Wise's Ozzie and Sasha.
Sasha is not sure about the arrangement but Ozzie is in heaven!  He curls
right up and sleeps with young LizBeth!  Greg thinks that Sasha will come
around she doesn't fight just sleeps alone right now!  Dapper went to
live at Maurice's house in Maine.  He will be buddies with Casper and Raz
ma Taz who Maurice says gets around okay even though his spine has lots
of problems.  He is hoping to write us an update on Raz very soon!

So now we gets MORE time to play outside of the cage as there is only 2
cage rotations for the moment here.  That is so FUN!

Nestle is due to see the Vet on Saturday AM- maybe before you even read
this.  He has some sort of tumor in one ear and though he is doing well
otherwise..  Mom wants to get it looked at before he gets sick.  He
scratches at things and gets it bleeding etc., also we needs our vet
friend to check it out.  Meanwhile old Nestle is having lots and lots of
foamy fries and n bones along with his soup & kibble.  He has taken to
sleeping in the top level again where he and Jerimiah used to sleep.  For
a longs time he would not go up there.  I think either Momma got through
to him or our friend Jerimiah did!

We gots invaded by LEAS!!  Can you believe that?  We is not sure where
they came from Momma found the on Biscuit first who was itching-- then
figured everyone had to have baths and flea stuff so at 11 at night she
started with flea baths and when we got dry she used Advantage all 9 of
the ferrets here were really NOT IMPRESSED.  I and JJ too Pooped right
into the sink to show our disapproval.  THEN she took all our cozy
bedding out of the cages and we were left with soapy smelling stuff
so NOT FUNNY!  Momma thinks they come in through the garage door which
opens out onto the cement and dirt floor.  I dunno, but it was NOT a
party for me.  I guess we all got over it though!

Momma has written an article for Ferrets USA and I told her we should
have a party when it comes out.  ANy excuse for treats and a party is
fine with me!

Momma is going to be taking melatonin up way up to Maine for the 4 elders
in Southwest Harbor next month and on the way back she will be stopping
at Maurices to check on Nikki and Jasper and drop off their implants too!
We is all hoping the weather holds out for her trip so she does not have
to deal with lots of rain like last year!  To help with our winter
heating there is more stuff on ebay- our tees and magazines including the
Ferrets Sept /Oct issue can be found in the ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop

Some other special things are:

SPECIAL 2 Flat Hammocks Sale  ENDS: Sep-25-06 07:17:10 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180029972033

2006 Ferrets USA Magazine  ENDS: Sep-26-06 21:51:34 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180030638441

Collectible Ferretstock TOTE with MYSTERY GIFT (only 4 remain!)
ENDS: Sep-26-06 06:29:47 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180030341020

RARE BLACK WITCH's HAT for Ferrets  ENDS: Sep-27-06 18:20:12 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180031681529

COLLECTIBLE "ARIEL" Ferret Tile in Wood Frame
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7245904202

Hope you see something special enough for you!

I am getting ready to write my First article for the Frolic newsletter!
I can hardly wait!

Cuddles from me Bloissom
and the others say hi too!

Blossom, spokesferret at Ferret Wise