From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 23:16:07 -0700
Hello all,

Well, the page is now up-and-running (hurry up and catch it!!) and can be
seen at:

            http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html

Check it out and add it to your bookmarks/favorite places, as new ferret
stuff will be added there from time to time!  The page includes full
descriptions of the books and full-color pictures of the covers, and soon I
will add photos of our babies there too, plus links to other ferret-related
web pages (look out cause I am very thorough when I do this...so please send
me all of the url's you have collected, plus info. on ferret mailing
lists)!!!

    Thanks, and let me know what you think!

    Dave  ([log in to unmask])