From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 1994 23:18:57 -0400
Hi all,

MASKeteer Ferrets would graciously like to announce.......

The Storks arrival came in at 12 noon today, bringing 6 healthy newbies
sqeeking and squirming into the world, The tired but obviously proud mom is
resting, the 4 daughters and 2 sons are doing fine, and the impatient dad is
wearing a path in the carpet!
Raisens and Ferretone are being given out in the front lobby!

To AMY ME CADA,  Blue dots in the ears do not always mean that they came from
MFarms. There are other breeder out there that also tattoo, and the kits are
passed off as MFarms, wether it be intentional or not.  And I find it curious
that they were not altered or de-gland, To the best of my knowledge I thought
that MFarms would not let any of their stock go out 'Whole' to the pet shops.
 Does any one else have any imput?

Take care all,
Michelle and The MASKeteers:-) and of course the new MASK-midgets