From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:27:11 -0500
First, I would like to send my condolences to all who have lost their fur
kids or have ill ones.

And now for the Top 10 Signs you're owned by ferrets, from the Crew of
Merry Mayhem:

10. You find yourself in the baby section of the store, buying blankets,
    toys and food for the ferrets

 9. You purchase 10 gallons of bottled water, in bulk-for your ferrets

 8. You can't go to a party after work-you need to get home and let 'the
    kids' out

 7. When you were house hunting, you were on your hands and knees, seeing
    how much 'ferret proofing' you needed to do before anything else

 6. You discover you have holes in your socks, when you can find them,
    because the critters have had them

 5. Your laundry, if not put up immediately, will move across the bed or
    the room seemingly under it's own accord

 4. You no longer own a couch or recliner, you have a futon

 3. When grocery shopping you buy whole chickens, not for the family,
    for the ferrets

 2. You take 3 rolls of film to be developed-all of the ferrets

AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU KNOW YOU'RE OWNED BY FERRETS:
 1. When you bought your new vehicle, you got a van-so you could
    transport the animals-the heck with the family!

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"