From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:49:45 EST
Hey FLMers

I am trying to locate Ron McNanamara (I think that is his last name.)
Ron lives in Sterling Heights Mich.  He has ferrets and all of my email
comes back as an unclaimed email or something like that.  He is another
ferret freak like all of us and I am concerned something may have
happened to him.  He also used the name Sirron for email.  Ron if ya are
out there please sling me a line or two and no not the one about the bar,
and the Priest.  Rabbi, and the bum...OK??  LOL.

As to Troy Lynn And her Birthday...Well Happy belated B/D TLE.  Many
more to come.  I had one of them last month but hey whats the point in
keeping score now?  I am over 55 now and it is time to start counting
backwards... LOL.

All of our frets here in Reno are doing very well.  Our new guy Wolfgang
is just a real sweet heart.  A bit too docile at times as the other frets
take advantage of him but he is doing good.  He loves to snuggle and to
groom my arm, face, fingrs..ect ect.  A great fret!!

Take care gang and remember ...Stay fuzzy out there!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!

[Moderator's note: The last attempted post by "sirron" was well over a
year ago.  I don't think you have the last name correct though.  BIG]