From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:09:29 -0500
I find it amazing that Scott can say so blatantly that every one of their
home vendors was advised of the necessity to have liability insurance
when, in fact, it appears that NO ONE seems to have received that
information.  If that were the case, then wouldn't at least one seller
have gotten the insurance and stayed on their store list?  It just makes
no sense to me.

If there are folks out there that did, indeed, receive this information a
year ago, I would love to see their responses here.

Fran and Alicia...I, personally, support you and the rest who have been
affected by this recent turn of events.  I, for one, will NOT be buying
from The Ferret Store in the near future.  I have never bought Marshall
Farms products in the last 7 years and won't do it in the forseeable
future.  There are too many shelters and ferret causes that need support
to be giving away my money to a retail venture that is highly
unprofessional in their approach to their vendors.

Barb and her 66 whirling dervishes...Gus, Hope, Bren, Kate, Tess and Cher