From:
AMANDA CHRISTMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:57:45 -0700
I want to take this opportunity to say a great big "THANK YOU" to
everyone, you know who you are, who sent Christmas presents to the New
Mexico Ferret Shelter & Rescue children this year.  Some of our children
were on the Giving Tree and got Santas and then there were the gifts of
food, litter and toys that were sent to the entire shelter.

May G-d bless you all,

Amanda and Lonnie
Sammy, Sara, Flower, Neo, Sysco, Mitia, Isoslis, Shiney Guy, Sid, Dax,
Fusion, Brenda, Angel, Arnie, Bear, Jesse, Ceasar, Booster, Rosie,
Delilah.  Nebulite, Cheddar and Suzette

NM Ferret Shelter & Rescue