From:
Woozle Kisses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:54:27 -0700
Hi all,

I received this email today and told this lady that I would pass on the
information although I believed that many ferret owners would decline to
get involved since ferrets are illegal in CA.  Feel free to share this
email with other exotic animal owners in the LA area.

Thanks.

Holly

p.s.
Crossposted to APF