From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:15:44 -0700
Hi Everyone;

You are all so resourceful I thought I would run this past you and see
what you've got.

I am going to visit relatives with my furkids. One of the tasks at hand
during the visit is to help an older relative get rid of larder beetles
in her home. I have to take one of my older kids with me to the house
because he needs his meds throughout the day.

Do you have any suggestions on natural products to use to kill the
larvae and unhatched eggs. I have found the standard chemical solutions
but prefer a safer way for my pets plus theirs.

I remember someone commenting about baby powder to help with ants
which actually worked for me, so I'd love to hear from you if you
have something natural up your sleeve. LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ