From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:19:49 -0400
For all of you that need hammocks and want to also support a shelter, I
have listed on my web page those who responded to my FML post to offer
hammocks where part of the proceeds will support a shelter.  There is about
10 or so people with auto e-mail link for each one.  As to those persons so
listed, I warranty nothing, just provide a public service to all you ferret
keepers.  Yes, I did buy some from one person listed there.

http://users.i-c.net/~aarrowranch

Kodo and Podo continue to do well adjusting to the new home.  Kodo seems to
want to attack my two females so I have to keep them separated for the most
part.  Glad to have separate cages for them.  Am glad to have the two boys
here.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo