From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:01:57 -0400
Hi guys-

WOW!! The haikus are pouring in!!

Here's my suggestion:

We give it till the end of the week (Saturday's post) for people to get
their haikus in (sometimes people are at least a few days behind reading
the FML; I want to give them a chance too).

I'me collecting them as they're posted, and I will send them to BIG as an
anonymous bunch for someone to judge (can you still find someone, BIG?)

Winners announced early next week, or as early as BIG's judges manage to
pick a first, second and third place amidst tears of laughter and sighs
of sadness at the tribute haikus.

I do not envy them their job.  What a creative bunch!!  The ones that were
posted yesterday were outstanding.

How's that sound??

-Heather

[Moderator's note: Yes.  One person from the FML volunteered, plus I have
two people lined up who do not currently subscribe to the FML but who are
former ferret owners and thus know the fuzzbeans very well.  I thought
balancing out with one FML person might be a good idea and we can take
two out of three votes in case we need to break a tie.  Is that OK with
everyone?  (Judges names released after the judging, I guess?)   BIG]