Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:32:57 -0501
Hello all you ferret lovers!

I'm a new subscriber and have been looking on these past 2-3 weeks, and I
thought it was about time to introduce myself.  My name is Linda, and I have
the most adorable sable female in the world!  Her name is Brittney, Britt
for short, and "you little furball!" when I get angry :) Britt is now a year
old, and one of the most active ferrets I've ever seen.  And we all know
that it's hard to actually lable "hyperactive" ferrets, seeing as they all
seem to be that way!

I'd also like to introduce Brittney's playmate, my 1 and a half yr old cat,
Benny.  They get along great, which I'm just absolutely amazed with, becuz
I've labeled Benny as a "demon cat" or "the devil in disguise".  My mom says
I have an interesting assortment of animal personalities with my pets :)

ANd, sorry to take up so much of your time, but I'd lke to tell a lil about
myself.  I'm a 17 year old senior in high school, planning on going to
school for veterinary sciences.  I currently work at a vet clinic/kennel and
love it to death!  I was just wondering, if there were any vets/vet techs on
the list that would like to share with me any experience they've had with
lil animals, such as ferrets, in their career.  Well, thanx a lot for
listening and excuse me for the long intro!  Kisses to all the furballs!  :)

    Linda, Britt, and the Benster

Linda Gordon