From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:03:57 -0400
Warm fuzzy greetings to all!  Another really neat silver ferret jewelry
item has been posted on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2347331339

And for everybody going to the Atlanta symposium, I'll be bringing ferret
jewelry with me to sell, including several new and one-of-a kind items.
All will be sold at special "symposium only" lower prices - and did I
mention I love to barter?  Look for my work at the SOS table :-)

OK, dumb question... I've seen several references to Pooflingers.  Is
that a reference to my six who manage to be in the box but still not hit
it? :-)  What is a Pooflinger?

Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats, who are making a list of presents for
mommy to bring back from Atlanta