From:
"Mark R. Zmyewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:09:03 -0600
Hi, everyone.

Well, a little update about Cloud Nine Ferrets: we are now incorporated
and hope to have our 501 (c) (3) status in January.

We need your help.  We have had business cards for some time.  On these
cards is a picture of a pile of sleeping ferrets, but one ferret has its
head sticking up looking directly at you.  Now that we are going to be an
official "business" (no pun intended), we would like to make sure that we
do things "by the book".  We would like to use this piece of artwork as the
official Cloud Nine Ferrets logo, but we do not know the owner of the art.
If you could go to http://home.hiwaay.net/~guys/ferret_art.jpg and look at
it, maybe someone out there will be able to point us to the owner so we can
ask for permission to use it.  We don't want to violate any copyright
protection.

Thanks for your help!

-Mark Zmyewski, President
 Cloud Nine Ferrets