From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:05:16 -0400
I like to say something about Chris and David. They were very helpful
on finding another little one after our Miss Rosie died. We live out
of state, I called and ask Chris about getting a new one. We drove up
there on vacation and got our Miss Lilly and she was about 1 year old
and deaf. There was so many to choose from and all of them wanted a new
home. We were on our way to Alaska, Chris said she would hold her for
us. We were so excited about getting a new little one. We were back in
no time to pick her up. Everyday our Miss Lilly is up to something. Her
new vice is treats, can't get enough of them(SPOILED). We love her.
I think Chris and David do a great job in taking in lost or abandon
fuzzes. The county called her to pick up Miss Lilly one week before
we showed up. Keep up the good work Chris and David do for the little
guys. Thank you.

[DY]