From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:13:59 -0600
Hi everyone,
HAPPY 3000 to everyone involved in the F.M.L. working it or reading it.

No D.S.F. in this house, THEY SNORE instead.  You can't imagine what its
like, one human, one of the dogs, and one ferret.  Sounds like the house is
going to fall apart.

As for the ferret underground they infiltrated the bathroom the other night
and a TP bomb went off and I'm sure another one is being plotted as we
speak.

As for collars we tried and failed in less than an hour and have given up.

Thanks Sukie for keeping the countdown.  I almost missed.

Take Care

Kathy and the Ferret Collective - Twister, Jasmine, Zeus, Appollo, Q,
Tigger, and Wolfgang and the dogs Bailey and Echo - Having a 3000 POSTING
Celebration