From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:38:52 -0500
Good Morning to ALL and there FUZZY"s.

Hope all is well with everyone and there fuzzy's!!!!  I want to wish
everyone out there a VERY HAPPY EASTER, and for those of you who celebrate
Passover I wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY PASSOVER.

I just want to give you an update on my boy Tazy.  Well, he just got over a
relapse of the dreaded green poopies, but he's doing fine again, he never
stopped eating or drinking.  He has gained some weight back and is back to
his normal self jumping, reversing, dooking, and just good old playing!!!
I have to say that its taken a BIG load off of my mind, like the saying
goes plop plop, fizz fizz oh what a relief it is!!!!!

Well, my newest addition is 14 weeks old now and is growing like a weed!!!!
If he doesn't slow down with his eating I'm gonna have to put him on a
diet!!!!  He's a BIG boy for his age, he's already as big as Tazy, and he's
only 3.5 momths old!!!!  Tazy is 1.5 years old now and I can see that the
baby will out grow him!!!  I should rename him Jolly Green Giant!!!!

Well have to go for now, take care and give all your fuzzy's a BIG hug for
me!!!!!!!

Every night before I go to bed I always say a prayer for the homeless and
sick fuzzy's out there in the world, I just know that one day my prayers
will be answered.

HAPPY EASTER BUNNY,  and GOOD HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Squeeker