From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:58:06 -0500
It is with very mixed emotions I write this.  A friend of mine's son went
to see Rick Robins about buying another ferret.  He had bought one last
summer, and conditions were still deplorable.

When he arrived this evening and talked to Mr. Robins, he was told the
breeding shed and all the fuzzies in it burned to the ground.

I have driven by the house and there is a new metal structure with fresh
wood covering the window areas.

My friend's son was told Robins did get some breeding stock from Wisconsin
and will have the litters ready in 3 weeks.  Their eyes aren't open yet.

He did not have reason enough to push to go into the breeding area.

He will return in 3 weeks to see what kits are available and hopefully see
the condition of the breeding area.

Hugs and peace
Chanel Ferret