From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:16:15 -0700
Thank you to everyone who has supported our SOS summer raffle. You
are directly helping to save ferrets' lives, because SOS sends your
donations right to ferrets waiting for emergency care at shelters all
over the U.S. Victims of terrible neglect, abuse, and untreated disease
and injuries, the cost of medical care alone for these ferrets is more
than most shelter operators can pay for. SOS dollars - YOUR dollars -
can make the difference between life and death.

Our summer raffle will continue until July 14, but we've already drawn
the winners of the 4th of July-themed prizes:

- Linda Soule won the 4th of July home decor collection, donated by
  Cathy Ryan.
- Priscilla Gabrielle won the Ferret Fiesta 4th of July bedding and
  toy set, made by Fran Brown and donated by Anna Walker.
- Renee Dierfield won the "patriotic play mat" donated by Risa
  DiVincenzo, and the handpainted "paws-y" lightswitch made and
  donated by Lesley Colton.

But we are far from done! There are 17 exciting prizes you still have
a chance to win! Please visit our website at
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com
and check them out!

They include a beautiful ferret jardiniere by Harmony Kingdom, a
Hills & Dales ferret toy from the Tower of Fun folks, a multi-story
ferret cage from Steve Yarborough at The Ferret Depot, an 8-piece
handmade bedding and toy set from Rose German, a beautiful handmade
ferret quilt with a centerpiece from the Pittsburgh IFC forum, gorgeous
bedding made by Lisa Oestereich, donations from April and all the
generous folks at Performance Foods, along with gift sets, more
bedding, gift certificates, ferret collectibles, and tons more!

A ticket costs just $1!! You get six tickets for $5 and 12 tickets for
$10. What a bargain! Some of the prizes are worth more than 10x that
amount! But the most important thing is, just a few bucks can help save
a ferret's life!

Thank you again to all those who have donated prizes and bought
tickets. YOU make it happen!!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich

www.supportoushelters.org
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com