From:
Todd Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 20:56:22 -0400
Hello once again everybody,
     Well, We just came back from our trip to Path Valley Farms, and what a
great trip it was.  We came back with the most adorable little dark sable
male, 7 1/2 weeks old.  We have already given him a name, "Jake", a little
off beat from our other Ferrets (Iago and Abu).  They took us into the
building where we could choose any kits that were "of age", they had lots of
the little rug rats to choose from, plus hundreds more of younger ones that
were not ready to sell yet.  They also let us in to see the pregnant mothers
and 1 day old kits.  It was quite an experience.  But will be sometime till
we are ready for a fourth.
      After bringing Jake home to meet all his new 'lil buddies, our other
two seem deathly afraid of him, they would not even come out of there hiding
places for Ferretone.  Once we did coax them out and gave them lotsa loven,
they were still shaking and scared, and ran away to hide as soon as we put
them down.  It was really surprising to see them scared of this little kit,
even the cat ran.  Well anyway we have Jake in the carrier next to the other
two's cage and will have to see how things go.
Todd (The Dad)
Andrea (Mommie)
Iago and Abu (two REAL bad (non-human) kids.)
Jeepers (One Tired Cat)

<< Sent by Scout v.1.9 >>