From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 05:59:33 -0700
We have a rather interesting group of animals: 4 dogs, 6 cats, 4
chinchillas, 7 rats (not counting babies) and the ferrets about 8 (the
numbers vary).  We have a rather large playpen for the ferrets as we don't
trust the dogs (mostly terriers) to leave them alone.  I had the youngsters
(four of them) in this play pen which is full of cardboard boxes, a big
ferret ball, litter box and many smaller toys.  One of our cats is a
slightly retarded very sweet guy that insists he is a ferret.  He was in
the playpen eating the ferrets food.  I noticed the ferrets were all sort
of standing around him.  Suddenly one of them rushed him and got ahold of
his tail.  He left the playpen rather quickly, but still had the ferret
attached.  I had to chase this down the hallway to retrieve the ferret,
who was wardancing in the hallway.  I swear I could hear those ferrets
laughing.

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net