From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:33:35 -0400
HI All- THings are going along at Ferret Wise with one exception- Oh
for sure shelter Dad is back to work - his damaged car is repaired-
in the real world things are almost Normal !!!!

However we are in dire straights in the ferret world according to the
ferrets.

The N-Bone supply has depleted-- I attempted to place an order for food
etc the other day only to find out The Ferretstore has a back order on
n-bones until the end of the month...... so I did not place the food
etc order hoping the nbones arrive. sigh...

are there any clubs etc that sell n-bones that we could purchase say -6
packs of N-Bones from , to try to hold us over????

There is nothing that makes me sadder than to see the faces of the
furkids when momma doesn't have their bedtime treat! Especially the
elder gal Biscuit who asks for so little.

Thanks for any thoughts or help.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org

PS- Now both Elrick & Barn-y are expecting the dang things too! Oh woe
is me!