From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:23:49 -0400
I will be moving at the end of August to LA and will need a new vet.  Since
ferrets are illegal, I am assuming it will be hard to find someone who is
willing to help take care of my baby.

Fidgit will need to see a vet on a regular basis, as we are combatting an
adrenal tumor, again.  She is healthy otherwise and other than being bald
more sleep time the tumor doesn't affect her too badly.

At the moment I am in CT preparing for our move.  Can anyone offer
suggestions on how to find a caring and open minded veternarian in Los
Angeles?

Please email us privately w/ responses.

thanks!
christy & Fidgit