From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:17:16 -0700
I received a rather distressed call from a woman in the Phoenix area
whose husband in the Air Force is being relocated to Colorado. Bottom
line is she has realized that the military life is not best for having
ferrets and would like to find a new home for them, preferably all four
together. They are all on the young side, the oldest, a sable male is
three, the others, two females and a male are all around a year and a
half. If possible she would like some payment for them to help out.
Also there is a Ferret Nation cage for sale. I suggested $100 which is
what I sell them for if I get one in I don't need.

She did try some listing on CraigsList and as she put it, mostly the
Bozos call and offer $10 for the ferrets. No way, she wants them to go
to a good knowledgeable person so I am hoping someone in the area can
give them a great home. She is reluctant to do so but may be willing
to split them up into two pairs. I hope not.

If interested please write directly to her at [log in to unmask]

Reply to me for the phone number if you prefer.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ

[P.S.]
I should add that she is moving at the end of the month so the ferrets
and cage have to go soon. Sorry, I am full and can't take them.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ