From:
Jerry Jackowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:32:11 +0000
Hello ferret gurus,

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know that the Tristate Ferret
Connection and Heart of Ohio Ferret Association's Ferret Extravaganza '99,
will be this Saturday, August 28th at the Best Western Columbus North,
888 E. Dublin-Granville Road (Ohio 161), Columbus, Ohio.  Doors open to
the general public at 10:00 am.  All ferrets brought to the show MUST have
proof of their current rabies and distemper vaccinations.  The weather
prediction is 84H, 67L with a chance of showers.  But I wouldn't count on
the showers.  The best practice for predicting weather here in Ohio, is to
look out your accu-window.  Regardless of the weather, we are planing for
a day full of good ferret conversation, camaraderie, shopping and fun.

Maps and additional information can be found at
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/pack99.html

Jerry Jackowski
Show Coordinator
Ferret Extravaganza '99