From:
Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:14:40 -0400
Hello ferret lovers

I have never seen my Isis attack anything.  She has cancer and has been
real sick for a while.  She is just getting back on her feet thanks to duck
soup.  On saturday I went to Burger King and got a kiddies meal.  In there
was a yellow tela tubbie.  Real cute, came with a clip and everything.  I
already had the pink pig hanging from their cage and though I would add the
tubbie too.  Well Isis attacked!!  I couldn't believe it.  She grabbed the
face and just shook.  She is my little princess and has never been mean to
anything.  Nobody plays with the pink pig except Snickers and she just bats
at it.  Last night I was playing with Bubba and he was kinda riled but I
showed him the tubbie and he attacked too.  I didn't give the tubbie to
them because for one it had little beads in it and the face is made of
rubber?  (not sure).  But I did find it strange that they attacked this
poor little tubbie.  Has anybody had this happen with any other toys?  I am
going to try it out on Snickers and Casper tonight and see what they do.

Lydia and the crew
Isis   Mom I am feeling better
Snickers   Let me run run run
Casper   I love to lick then bite